The introverted being...

Introverts and introversion-quite a familiar word . In the end , it points to those who are all but familiar. Introverts go by with a common image - an isolated, quiet person. Today, we are going to talk about " that " type of introverts- the type who do talk. 

All of us are not the same and so is the case with us introverts out there. The type I am talking about today don't look like introverts . In school, they might be council members, amazing speakers and really good at making their way through things. They don't give the picture of an introvert but in the end that is who they are. Despite everything, they have only one or two friends. Despite being amazing speakers and having the " life of the party " feel, they hate parties. At the end of the day , they have trouble expressing their thoughts and feelings to even those who are dearest to them ( mother, father, siblings). If you are stuck with them on a project then they will cooperate but finish the project and then, try talking. It would be useless-they don't talk and that, only makes things difficult. ( I mean it, if I could really talk half as much I do online life would be so easy 🙍.)

For the likes of us, for all the introverts things are difficult. People who make a lot of noise always seem to throw us off and quickly empty our life source. In time, it feels like we are stuck in a hell of a world , always trying to juggle two different realms. Many times we are quite talented but that too people don't know . Reasons might be different but in the end we are isolated. People say that introverts are weird but they are quite normal that is, if you get too know them. 

In my case, all of the above principles apply . Now, after my mother motivated me to open up about all the things that I can be , I started this blog, started social media ( still no instagram) and joined online communities to show my work to the world. In real life still, I am still the same -silent, alone and aloof and that is nobody else's fault.This blog is the first time I have said these things and I must say, it takes courage to be an introvert. This is me - the introverted being.

Till next time,
Tanishka.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do in Quarantine.

Talking and other senses....